Our curriculum is designed to develop children who:
- Are secure in the application and communication of their Christian and British values.
- Are confident individuals with a sense of worth, purpose and personal identity who are able to live safe and healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Can gain knowledge in all curriculum areas by have critical enquiring minds whilst being creative and resourceful.
- Are resilient and able to make informed choices, whilst handling conflict by developing problem solving skills and being confident to take risks.
- Can learn independently and co-operatively by relating to others and forming good relationships.
- Can communicate well with a wide vocabulary.
To find out more, click on the subject pages below: