Year 1Wavertree Church of England School
MESSAGES FROM FROM MRS HUMES
BELONG BELIEVE ACHIEVE
- *Reading Books on Monday
- Please remember your child will read the same reading book 3 times at home –
- Once for accuracy – they should be able to read their book and be proud of their reading as it will be based on the sounds we have learnt that week in class.
- Twice for fluency – they should be able to build up speed with their reading.
- Finally for comprehension – they should be able to answer questions about the story and characters.
- *PE kit on Friday
- *Follow us on Twitter @WavertreeCE for regular updates.
Please click on these links to find out what we are doing in class each Half Term: